The Air King 9219 18-Inch Industrial Grade High Velocity Fan with roll-about stand is ideal for use in offices, stores, garages, warehouses and any other industrial or commercial space that needs powerful air circulation. The 18-inch, 3-blade fan is constructed of powder-coated steel for long-lasting durability and corrosion resistance. The rotary switch located on the back allows you to turn the fan on or off and change between (3) speeds. The single phase 1/6-horsepower, fully enclosed, permanently lubricated ball bearing motor with a split capacitor provides a quiet performance and produces powerful air flow. The Air King 9219 18-Inch Industrial Grade High Velocity Fan with roll-about stand features a handle for easy mobility and comes with a 1-year limited warranty.
48"H x 25"W x 24"D
- 18-inch industrial grade roll-about stand with fan ideal for any industrial space that needs powerful air circulation
- Constructed of powder-coated steel for long-lasting durability
- 1/6-horsepower, fully enclosed, permanently lubricated motor
- 9-foot, 3-conductor type SJT power cord
- Comes with a 1-year limited warranty
- One of the best industrial floor fans for convenience
The Air King 9230 Industrial Grade Floor Fan is used to cool and circulate air in industrial or commercial settings including, loading docks, warehouses, health clubs and other commercial spaces. Provided with wheels, this fan is for use on floors, making it suitable for areas such as offices and garages. The 9230 features a pivoting head for directional air flow. With a powerful motor and steel construction, this fan is the perfect cooling and air circulation solution for large spaces. It comes with a 1-year limited warranty to protect against defects in materials and workmanship.
35.5"H x 33.75"W x 12.25"D
- 30-Inch powder coated metal blade
- 3-speed, 1/4 HP, 120 V, 1 phase, totally enclosed ball bearing motor
- Attached wheels for easy portability
- ETL and OSHA compliant; Tested in accordance with AMCA standard 230.99
- Rear mounted rotary switch and a black, 10-foot, 3-conductor SJT type power cord
24"H x 24"W x 9"D
- Made with high quality, sturdy parts. Strong steel + rugged mount.
- Tilting head (180 degrees).
- Two speeds, 10 ft grounded power cord.
- Powder coated, premium motors. Great for a patio, garage shop or any other similar application (gym, basement, factory floors, barns).
- OSHA compliant shielding.
- Great air mover
30.12"H x 31.5"W x 15.35"D
- 24 inches diameter, 3 speeds.
- 12 foot long grounded power cord. Runs at 6500 CFM and 1050 RPM.
- 360° adjustable tilt-able.
- Built for easy transport.
- Strong metal construction with aluminum blades.
- A great limited warranty, typically longer than the other fans on here.
This one ups the blade length and surface area a bit and the motor strength, allowing for even more air movement. It also includes multiple settings, including conveniently, a reverse function. While it might not seem like much, a reverse function can be a lifesaver and offer a much better range of use. Not only will it offer a better choice for cooling, the reverse function can also aid greatly in ventilation, making it useful in warehouse or manufacturing environments where chemicals or overwhelming smells are present, or in an environment where heat needs to be syphoned out rapidly, such as manufacturing areas, anywhere motors run most of the time, or cooking and baking areas.
Where would this fan work the best? Smaller warehouse or manufacturing areas with ceilings on the mid-level range, about ten to twenty feet are the perfect environment. Larger open floor office or commercial spaces, including large open floor retail spaces. With the reverse function and it being moisture resistant, it could also be successfully used in indoor greenhouses or workshops where moisture is a constant.
The moisture resistance can also be useful in delivery areas or areas where a lot of steam would be present. The reverse function is also a big advantage to remove heat from an area, so anywhere with a lot of machinery, running equipment, or pretty much anything that puts off a lot of heat. The price puts it squarely in the midrange category, which even for a midrange fan it has a lot of features not present on even more expensive models. Not a bad candidate for one of our commercial ceiling fans
24.5"H x 24.5"W x 11"D
- This exhaust fan is a great replacement for an ac unit in an area where you want some airflow, like a garage, greenhouse, attic, shop, etc.
- Easily added to a wall or window opening. The opening size is 0.5 larger than the dimensions of the fan.
- This shutter fan is made of aluminum, corrosion resistant shutter and blades. This will prevent rust from forming.
- Comes completely assembled. No electrician required!
This heavy-duty MaxxAir Ventamatic 4 Exhaust Fan blades are driven by a thermally protected motor. This fan is shipped fully assembled in a durable 20-gauge galvanized steel housing with integrated shutters. This fan is a also a good solution for bringing air into industrial and other commercial spaces, and evacuating the bad stuff. The the MaxxAir IF14UPS comes in 3 sizes: 14 inches, 16 inches and 18 inches so you can better tailor your required CFM output. Also significantly, the shutters of this fan also open and close automatically which is great.
18"H x 18"W x 13"D
Rotating shutter fan exhaust with built-in thermostat and 3 speeds to help regulate room temperature within 32 to 130°F. Whole home exhaust for garages, attics, warehouses, and more. Fully enclosed, thermally protected motor with permanently lubricated motor bearings for easy maintenance. Durable aluminum construction that can withstand moisture and heat longer than other competitors’ products. Box includes 6 ft cord, standard 3-prong plug and AC cable.
27"H x 27"W x 5.75"D
- reduce expensive cooling bills at home
- highly rated from customers
- perfect cooling and ventilation solution for any space at your home - including the attic, garage, shed, and more
- customize your comfort
- thermostat control
- weather resistant shutters
The AIRLIFT T14 is a shutter exhaust fan that is designed to ventilate out heat, moisture, odor, and dust from various spaces. The unit has a programmable controller with a corded probe, controls the fan speeds in response to temperatures and humidity. The EC-motor has an innovative PWM-control maximizes airflow while reducing energy consumption and noise levels. It comes with integrated galvanized-steel shutters, aluminum blades and a IP-44 rated housing make the unit highly resistant to liquid and dust.
16.93"H x 16.93"W x 6.42"D
- Comes in sizes 10" to 14"
- Fully programmable and automated temperature and humidity controls
- Adjustable fan speed, alarms, timers, backup memory, and eco-mode
14.96"H x 14.96"W x 7.88"D
- Great for a garage, attic, greenhouse, shop or chicken coop.
- Speed controller with precise adjustment
- Easy installation, 3 pole grounded plug.
- Easy to add to a wall or window opening.